Friday 13 August 2021

Ancient Olympics Games

                            Ancient Olympics

Hello blogger this week in reading we did a DLO it was about Ancient Olympic Games in the old times and what changes are there then and now. It was really fun because I learned some new facts about Ancient Games. I didn't know that they used to wear so less clothes every time and I found out that they only played a few games. My favorite part was when I found out how they used to do the Olympics and how they learned it or found that sport. When I was finding a photo for my DLO It looked so weird because they were wearing weird clothes. 

Also I will leave a link so you can look at my DLO and see what I did at the end of the my blog. I will tell you some really interesting facts about ancient games. Like some of you know that they women were not allowed to play in the Olympics they were killed just attempting the Olympics or even watching. The top 3 used to get a very big prize for coming top 3 and everyone use to try really hard just to come in the top 3. Here is a link to my Ancient Olympics slide show that I have been working on.

Blog you later bloggers!







4 comments:

  1. A fantastic research project Dev. Don't forget to change the sharing settings on your work to *anyone with the link so that viewers from outside our school can open your slideshow. I have changed this one for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Dev. I can see you have learnt a lot about ancient Olympic's from your blog. Plus good images as well on your DLO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome work Dev!

    Great facts about the ancient Olympics and how it has changed over the years. Your DLO was very good and your use of pictures helps explains the facts. Will you be watching the Paralympics next week as well?

    Keep up the awesome work :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dev, I like your slideshow about the Ancient Olympics. Although I had more information, you had facts even I didn't have! Which were really fascinating to read! I like those photos too. Will you ever finish this DLO? Maybe in your free time. Anyway thanks for reading this comment. Have a great day or night and blog ya later!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.