Friday 26 June 2020

Production at School

              
               POETRY RECITAL AT SCHOOL

Hi bloggers this week we did poetry recital and we had to find a poem. I had to memorise a poem and we had four weeks to make it perfect. After four weeks we will have to tell the poem to the teacher and my class. I was a bit nervous because I was shy and the poem name was also 'Shy'. It  was about a boy that was shy in front of his birth mother. It was hard to remember the poem because of the long sentences and had 3 paragraphs. When it was only 1 week left I was very, very nervous and sad about it. Finally the day come and I had to score how may points other people got and I could not do my self because then I would score so many point to myself. We gave points for how confident the person was and how loud, what actions they did and had to give a final score. The points I could do was 1=poor 2=okay 3=good 4=very good 5=excellent and it was easy to choose what points to give and what the total point they will have. The it was my turn I went up I was so nervous but I was sort of happy and I think I did a very good job. When it finished I wanted to do it again because it was so much fun to do and I liked it so much.  

                               BLOG YOU LATTER!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.