Friday 4 September 2020

Being back at school

Hi bloggers, this week we are back in school and I am having so much fun. I am also happy to see my friends after a long time of staying in lockdown. This was the second time of going back in to lockdown. Lockdown started on 12/8/2020 and when it finished it was 31/8/2020. I only like going in to lockdown when we get to do school work in lockdown because I love doing school work. But this time we had been in lockdown for only for two weeks and I was not bored this time. I only get bored in lockdown when it is gonna open after so long and I don't like staying in to lockdown so much, I used to watch TV at home a lot. When we went back in to normal I was so happy to go back to school! I had a wonderful week of school this week and we did a maths test, printing, and created a 'Te Waka Ako can cook' slideshow. I also played cricket and football - they were so much fun to play and I was so happy to play cricket and football after a long time. I love playing cricket the most because it is my favourite sport to play all the time and I also love doing printing with my friends. I really wanted to go back in level 1 again but we went in to level 2.5. Blog you later bloggers.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Dev. that's really cool that your out of lockdown I was really happy when I got out of lockdown too, but I'm in level 2 now. see you later.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.