Monday 17 August 2020

Wonder Project

                             Wonder Project 

This week on 29/7/20 we had a visitor Milisa and she is a scientist  from the Wonder project. They said we well build a rocket and I was so happy to build a rocket and 3 people will launch the rocket and first we had to be in groups. Then the teacher will come to us we will have to pick a paper . What ever is on it we had to write it on the sheet, In  the front there will be some question, after we finish we will see a video and then we will  get a sticker and stick it on the sheet. The video was about the rocket and the thing that you need and were to launch the rocket. How to launch it and how to make the rocket and there was a sheet to know how to build it. I really like rocket's because they are so cool. The big rocket cost like 107 to 109 million dollars and that is so expensive to buy and the people that go in space astronaut. A rocket just went to space on yesterday at Friday night 30/7/20 at 12:00 and every Wednesday we will have to do the Wonder project. It is going to be so much fun and I will have to come every Wednesday and it is easy because I don't be away for so many days. I love making rocket so much because they are so big and it is a size of a building. I'll make the next  blog about this when I finally have made the rocket. Then It was lunch time and I went to play. Blog you later bloggers!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for your recent blog post Dev, the Wonder Project is certainly an exciting event happening at school. Unfortunately, with being at Level 3, you won't be able to have the visits each Wednesday because of us being away from school. However, it will be interesting to continue with your online learning - I know the teachers in Te Waka Ako are encouraging you to continue with your Inquiry theme. I'll look forward to seeing your next blog post about your Distance Learning. Way to go Dev!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Dev Nice work on your rocket it seems really cool how your building a rocket but yeah that is a lot of money maybe you could tell me when its done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job I like all the infomation you put into the work and wow thats a alot of money good job and keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi my name is Kedjron from Ahipara school.I really like your writing that you did it looks so cool.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.