Friday 24 September 2021

About this week

 Hi bloggers this week was really fun becsause I had alot of fun work this week and that why it is the best week. Of all the time we have stayed n in lokdown. The servay that I did today was about aukland and I did knew most of ther answer but I needed a little but of hello. But if you think the servay was fun Then I  have a qestions and you have to answer it in the comment. Where does auklands water come from ?  But for the last 4 days I had to do the same thing again because I had to reading different books and answer questions and preaty much the same in writing so the weekw as really fun. That waht I did this week hope you liked what I did. Blog you later!

2 comments:

  1. Great to see your blog Dev. Looks like you really enjoyed the survey on Auckland. I belive the water in Auckland comes from the dams (Hunua & Waitakere). Can I suggest for the future before you post you re read back over what your have written so you can fix up any spelling mistakes. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dev. Awesome to hear that you are enjoying your literacy work through the books you are reading. Well done on the survey about Auckland. Here’s a question to follow Deb’s answers. Where does the water come from that goes in the dams? Remember to proof read next time. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.