Friday 10 September 2021

This week in lockdown

 Hi bloggers this week was a really fun week and I think this lockdown will get more and more fun the fearther we go and I hope the lockdown is over soon. I think the lockdown work is a bit better than the school work. In this week my funest work was maths and writing because I got some awesome tasks to do and that why it is the best. I didn't like reading so much because I got to do the same thing again because we had to pick 3 books every day and they always came up different. This week I did 7,000 steps and I think it was really awesome for fitness and I would love to do that next week as well . I hope you are all okay bloggers and stay safe.😷

 See ya!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Dev. I loved your blog. I can hear your positive attitude coming through which is reflected in your online learning. Keep it up. Ka pai!
    Wow! 7000 steps for great fitness, that’s amazing! I look forward to your total next week, you can do it. Kia Kaha. Keep being kind and happy in your bubble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Dev!
    7000 steps is a lot!!!
    Maybe next week you can try and go even higher than 7,000 steps. Glad you are enjoying maths and writing during this lockdown.

    Keep up the fantastic work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your enjoying maths & writing thats great to hear. Keep trying with the reading as different books will be available next week hopefully. Keep up the stepping and challenge yourself to do more this week. Remember healthy body happy mind.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.